The scent of spring surrounds you with hints of green notes, reminding you of walking barefoot on fresh grass. Dancing softly over the skin, this light citrus lotion leaves a sense of wellbeing in its wake.
You'll love this if you like:
-Uplifting, sunny scents.
- Pansy perfume and The Olive Branch shower gel.
- A light lotion that still provides heaps of hydration.
- Rosemary oil relaxes your muscles and mind.
- Antioxidant-rich organic extra virgin olive oil hydrates, protects, and maintains firm, glowing skin.
- Fair Trade organic aloe vera gel from Mexico cools, soothes and softens the skin.
- Reassuring olive leaf absolute instils peace and tranquility.
- This body lotion has a palm-free formula.
How to use: Scoop out a generous handful and smooth all over for soft, moisturised skin.
Fresh Mandarin Infusion (Citrus nobilis), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus), Glycerine (from Rapeseed Oil), Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Stearic Acid (from Olive Oil), Perfume, Organic Illipe Butter (Shorea stenoptera), Triethanolamine, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus aurantium amara), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Galbanum Oil (Ferula galbaniflua), Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus ladaniferus), Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Glyceryl Stearate (from Olive Oil), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, *Benzyl Alcohol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Citral, Coumarin, Oakmoss Extract (Evernia prunastri), *Farnesol, *Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, *Limonene, *Linalool
*Occurs naturally in essential oils
We do not test our products on animals and we only purchase ingredients from suppliers who are not in any way involved in animal testing. Not only we do not support such practices but also each year through the LUSH Prize of 250,000 British pounds we reward initiatives across science and campaigning that work to end or replace animal testing with alternative testing methods.
Sweet, soft confidence
Dreamy lime and coconut cream