Take a chance on this powerhouse of pink ingredients. Refreshing pink grapefruit, cleansing rose clay, and exfoliating Himalayan salt combine to give you, give you, give you a glow all day and night. Topped off with a luxurious vanilla and rosewood perfume, you'll feel soft, smooth, and smell beautiful. My, my, how could you resist it?
You'll love this if you like:
- Sweet, powdery scents.
- Vanillary perfume, Sultana of Soap soap or Rose Butterfly bath bomb.
- Feeling soft and pampered when you step out of the shower.
- Fair Trade organic cocoa butter moisturises and softens your skin while also keeping this body scrub solid - requiring no packaging!
- Pink grapefruit puree leaves skin feeling clean, toned and soft.
- Rose clay is a pink mineral that absorbs excess oils on your skin and gently cleanses.
- Himalayan salt is harvested from the earth and has great cleansing and exfoliating benefits on your skin.
How to use: Grab hold of your naked body scrub and buff all over your body before rinsing away with warm water.
How to store: Keep in a dry, cool place until you're ready to use. Between uses pop on a soap dish to dry out for next time.
Extra Fine Sea Salt, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Sodium Bicarbonate, Potato Starch (Solanum tuberosum), Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Himalayan Salt, Bergamot Oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia), Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Fresh Pink Grapefruit Juice (Citrus paradisi), Titanium Dioxide, Rose Clay (Kaolinite), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 45410:2, Colour 45410, Colour 45350, Colour 47005:1, Colour 19140
*Occurs naturally in essential oils
We do not test our products on animals and we only purchase ingredients from suppliers who are not in any way involved in animal testing.
Emerge from the shower charmed
Vitamin C what all the fuss is about
Lay all your scrub on me
Because the night is made for scrubbers
The light fantastic
Buffed and primed