It's time to get cool with the invigorating chill spearmint, tarragon and sandalwood. Turn your bath into a refreshing lagoon of crisp, muscle-soothing mint and soak away your worries.
You'll love this if you like:
- Uplifting and enlivening herbal scents.
- Dirty Springwash shower gel, Dirty body spray or Tingle body conditioner.
- Soothing soaks after brisk walks in the fresh air.
- Fine sea salt is softening, astringent and antimicrobial on your skin.
- Tarragon oil has a peppery and herbaceous scent and is thought to make you feel positive and calm.
- Spearmint cools and invigorates your skin.
- Lavender helps to soothe and calm your skin as well as aiding a restful night's sleep.
How to use: Drop your bath bomb into warm water to release swirls of spearmint, thyme and sandalwood.
How to store: Keep in a cool, dry place until you're ready to get down and dirty with a stimulating soak.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata), Tarragon Oil (Artemisia dracunculus), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill), Lavender Absolute (Lavandula angustifolia), Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara), Thyme Absolute (Thymus vulgaris), Water (Aqua), Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 47005, Colour 42090:2, Colour 19140, Colour 42090, Colour 42053, Colour 77499, Colour 45410:2
*Occurs naturally in essential oils
We do not test our products on animals and we only purchase ingredients from suppliers who are not in any way involved in animal testing. Not only we do not support such practices but also each year through the LUSH Prize of 250,000 British pounds we reward initiatives across science and campaigning that work to end or replace animal testing with alternative testing methods.
Help protect orangutans
Decadent floral soak
Let the sun set on worries
Creamy & all that jas
Fruity-floral psychedelic swirls