If you like a little stimulation in your shower, take this naked treat in with you for insane invigoration and seriously soft skin. It's self-emulsifying, which means that once mixed with water, the product creates a soft milk and feels like a cream on your skin.
You'll love this if you like:
- Refreshing mint and enlivening menthol.
- Dirty Springwash shower gel, Christingle solid body conditioner, or Mask of Magnaminty face mask.
- Uplifting scents that will put you in the mood.
- Fair Trade organic cocoa butter coats skin in serious moisture.
- Menthol crystals stimulate the skin, leaving a fresh and tingling feeling.
- Peppermint oil invigorates the skin and senses.
- This body conditioner has a palm-free formula
How to use: Massage over wet skin in the shower to create a creamy consistency to moisturise; then rinse off to feel soft and tingly.
How to store: Keep somewhere cool and dry before you use it and leave it somewhere to dry out in between uses. Due to great ingredients that melt at around body temperature, this product may melt when being shipped to warm climates.