The rare unicorn bubble bath, created using old world magic (and Unicorn Horn bubble bar) by fairies from another realm, is the stuff of legends. As luck would have it, a new source has just been discovered in a faraway world. Believe in enchanted pink waters, infused with relaxing lavender and sparkling with lustre - just like the magical lakes on the Isle of Lushland where unicorns bathe. (No unicorns were harmed in the making of this bubble bar.)
You’ll love this if you like:
- Relaxing lavender soaks and mythical proportions of bubbles.
- Twilight bath bomb, Twilight body spray or Geode bath bomb.
- Believing that magic is real (because it is).
- Lavender oil soothes your mind and sends you off into a magical realm of sleep.
- Neroli oil heightens your mood to full on fairytale happiness levels, and tones your skin.
- Guar gum helps to build big bubbles that last even longer.
- This bubble bar is totally naked. A life without single-use plastic is no myth.
How to use: Crumble your replica unicorn horn under the tap (we’d never use the horn of a real unicorn, and we never test products on them either), click three times, and say “I do believe in unicorns.” The fairies will know if you don’t do it. Best used fresh for optimum magic.
How to store: Store in a cool, dry place until you're ready for a spell binding bathtime.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium amara), Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba), Titanium Dioxide, Cornstarch (Zea mays), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 77491, Colour 42090:1, Colour 45430:1, Colour 45410:2, Colour 45410:1, Colour 19140:1, Colour 47005:1, Colour 45350
*Occurs naturally in essential oils
We do not test our products on animals and we only purchase ingredients from suppliers who are not in any way involved in animal testing. Not only we do not support such practices but also each year through the LUSH Prize of 250,000 British pounds we reward initiatives across science and campaigning that work to end or replace animal testing with alternative testing methods.
Tingly mint and eucalyptus
For the child in you
Exotic citrus energiser
To make you feel like a mermaid
Everybody needs some